Necrophagist's debut album from 1999 that's been out of print for
years and desperately wanted by so many. This is no simple re-print,
it's a completely new edition. The band was waiting for this day to
unleash the complete fury of the compositions, which the band believed
to be lost to some extent due to technical restrictions in terms of
gear back in 1999. The new edition includes:
- Completely new drum samples recorded piece by piece by Necrophagist's
Hannes Grossmann. The samples were then used to feed the drum computer.
- The old guitar, bass and vocal tracks being reincarnated and joined
with the freshly fed drum-computer, all mixed down into a powerful,
crisp and clear stereo track.
- 2 previously unreleased songs from the self-titled 1995
demo tape being added as bonus tracks.
- A powerful mastering by the Necrophagist "in-house" engineer
and producer Christoph Brandes at The Iguana Studios.
- A whole new artwork by long-time Necrophagist designer Sascha Ehrich.